A diversity of cultures, history and landscapes
In the USA, you will find eight-time zones, 3 oceans, natural wonders like the Grand Canyon and artificial wonders like Las Vegas. Whether you are looking for relaxation, luxury, family fun, rejuvenation, amazing sightseeing or adventure, you will definitely find something suitable here.
Of course America boasts the world’s best theme parks by Universal and Disney including Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studio, Legoland Florida, Discovery Cove, Disneyland Resort, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. We can assist with ticket and accommodation bookings and packages, making the whole process as stress free as possible so you enjoy your time in these amazing places.
Las Vegas is bursting at the seams with 24-hour entertainment, lots of attractions and a wealth of dining choices – it’s a place like no other and one you’ll never forget! New York is fantastic and frantic with iconic sights and a wealth of things to see and do. Boston and New England have wonderful scenery, and a visit to Arizona and the Grand Canyon would make the trip of a lifetime.
The well known national parks are a showcase of natural beauty but don’t limit yourselves to the more well known parks of Yellowstone, Yosemite and the Grand Canyon – the United States had 58 national parks including Congaree National Park which has some of the tallest trees in the eastern United States and North Cascades National Park which has the highest concentration of glaciers in the lower 48 states.
Hawaii is the only American state which consists of a group of islands. The islands have lush natural habitat, towering mountains, cascading waterfalls and beautiful beaches making them a popular destination with honeymooners and couples.
City breaks, shopping trips, golf breaks or a stay on a beautiful beach… there really are no end of options here. Designer Travel can plan your bespoke travel itinerary which maximises your experiences during your time in the USA. Let us help you combine destinations such as experiencing the action in Orlando and combining with it with a beautiful beach stay or shopping in New York followed by a few days relaxing in Bermuda for example. We can tailor make any combination for you and look forward to helping you plan your dream luxury trip. We will search for the best options, offer recommendations and we have a full after sales service so you can rest assured that you are well looked after from start to finish.
- Las Vegas offers sightseeing, gambling, entertainment, luxury hotels and fun, fun, fun!
- We can advise you on the best deals around for the top theme parks
- Car hire is great for getting around and exploring the wider USA but public transport in built up cities is definitely the way to go
- Wine buffs will love the Napa Valley tours and tastings
- A helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon is absolutely jaw dropping
- Enjoy a cruise on a mighty riverboat from New Orleans to Memphis
- Live the dream and book your Route 66 holiday with Designer Travel
- There are 58 national parks – let us help you choose which ones to visit
- See the world famous Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- Philadephia has superb restaurants and a busy cultural and arts scene
- Try something a little different…stay on a working ranch or take a Deep South Blues Tour for example
- Consider combining destinations, perhaps the hustle and bustle of New York followed by a blissful beach break
- We can tailor make a luxury holiday to your exact requirements – just ask!
Flying Time: 8 - 11 hours
Time Difference: GMT -5 hours to -8 hours
We can provide general information about any health formalities required for your trip but you should check with your own doctor for your specific circumstances. Up-to-date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The weather and climate varies widely across the USA, especially when you consider Alaska and Hawaii.
Summers are humid and hot in the southern states, while in the southwest it is very dry and very hot.
Leisure & Activities
The “Big Apple” is a fantastic destination with such a wide variety of entertainment and so many world famous landmarks. Another big advantage is its relatively easy access from the UK. With flights from many local airports and a flying time of just over seven hours, you can easily travel to this destination for a long weekend.
Route 66 covers 2,448 miles across eight states and has become an iconic journey undertaken by many. Taking you from Chicago right through to California, this is a memorable trip for families and couples seeking a wonderful way to see the sights.
The perfect family holiday destination. It has everything from the most exciting theme parks on the planet to the sensational wetlands of the Everglades. Orlando is the place to stay for a fantastic family experience in the mammoth choice of theme parks. You also have the opportunity to visit the city of Miami, with its Latin American influences and arts scene.