Enjoy the charming atmosphere of the stylish V&A waterfront with the magnificent backdrop of Table Mountain.
This is one of the best 4 star properties in Cape Town with excellent service levels, a secure position on the waterfront and it makes a great base for travellers wishing to explore this region further.
More About Victoria & Alfred Hotel
This stylish hotel was originally a warehouse and was converted in the 90’s to become a luxury hotel. Located beside one of the original quays, Victoria & Alfred Hotel offers a fantastic location with a wide choice of restaurants and bars within easy reach plus the hotel itself has two dining venues.
Guests can unwind at the spa and swimming pool which are located just across the road at V&A’s sister property.
Accommodation is well-appointed and comfortable with many rooms overlooking the Alfred Basin or Table Mountain.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & Activities
There's a fantastic choice of sights available to you from this wonderful location:
- Explore the various shops and restaurants on the waterfront.
- Take a trip to the famous Robben Island Museum from here (pre-booking is recommended).
- For wonderful views take the cable car up Table Mountain. If you're energetic, hike up to the Lions Head for alternative views.
- Retreat to the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Admire the architecture around St George’s Mall; Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian.
- Explore Cape Town’s famous beaches which are not far away.
- You have the option of participating in a tour to the famous Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschoek Wine Region (or include it in a Garden Route itinerary).
We'll be happy to assist with arrangements wherever possible - just contact us to discuss your requirements.
Rooms & Suites
There are 94 bedrooms spread over 3 floors at Victoria & Alfred Hotel. All rooms are en-suite and have air conditioning, tea/coffee making facilities, private bar, electronic safe, TV, Wi-Fi and views over the Alfred Basin, the Piazza or to Table Mountain.
Rooms choices available include Superior Luxury Rooms, Junior Suites and Superior Loft Rooms. Full details available on request.
Dash Restaurant and Bar serves delectable dishes in a chic but relaxed setting. Enjoy your meal surrounded by panoramic views of Table Mountain and the Waterfront.
Ginja is V&A’s new restaurant offering wonderful views across the Waterfront to Table Mountain and a delicious selection of local and international cuisine.