Emelisse Art Hotel Hotel, Fiskardo, Cephalonia, Greece
About Emelisse Art Hotel
Enjoy serenity at the Emelisse Art Hotel, situated amongst acres of native cedar and cypress trees on the stunning island of Kefalonia. The views are fantastic and the sunset is simply sublime.
The accommodation is styled in earth tones with teak wood furniture and natural materials, with choices ranging from double rooms to maisonettes and executive suites.
The Emelisse Art Hotel provides an ideal holiday destination for active guests and boasts
– An Olympic size, astro-turf tennis court
– A squash court
– Fantastic hiking opportunities
– Free use of bicycles
– Great snorkelling sites and PADI approved diving courses
– A state-of-the-art gym
– Yoga sessions
– Three swimming pools including one adults only infinity pool and one children’s pool
The hotel also works with a number of preferred partners to offer kayaking, caving, canyoning, jeep safaris and marine adventures.
(Please note that charges apply for some activities).
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & ActivitiesStaff at the Emelisse Art Hotel will be happy to assist you with excursions and recommendations of places of interest including:
- A day excursion by boat to visit the islands of Lefkas or Ithaca.
- Dafnoudi Trail with a secluded cove and tunnelled caves.
- Myrtos Beach, an stunning beach backed by vertical limestone cliffs.
- Assos Village, an attractive village with fascinating ruins, narrow backstreets and multitude of cafes.
Rooms & Suites
Rooms have bespoke teak wood furniture, air conditioning, satellite TV, DVD/CD player, iPod docking station, minibar, espresso coffee machine, hairdryer, safe box and Korres cosmetics.
Riza: Enjoy breakfast in the Riza Restaurant which has spectacular views. Serves a mouth-watering selection of breads, fruits, cereals, preserves and more.
Votsalo: Choose from a selection of superb, fresh traditional dishes for lunch complemented by an extensive drinks list. Evenings at the Votsalo Restaurant brings the comprehensive à la carte menu offering refined and delectable Greek and Mediterranean dishes.