- Your cruise includes:
- Flights and transfers on all overseas cruises
- Onboard gratuities and service charges
- All meals with open-seated dining in a choice of restaurants
- Afternoon tea each day
- Captain's welcome and farewell cocktail parties with gala dinners
- Lively talks by Guest Speakers
- Onboard entertainment, workshops and activities
- All port and airport taxes
- Chauffeur service or meet and greet airport parking for higher grade cabins
- Complimentary car parking at Portsmouth or Harwich on no-fly cruises
- Complimentary coach transfers between London Victoria and Voyager
- Facilities including a library, gym, plunge pool, hot tubs, spa with sauna, duty free shop and a choice of bars
Take a journey with us
Talk to a travel expert on
There’s something very special about choosing a cruise.
Sailing to distant shores, making discoveries off the beaten track, seeking out unspoilt corners and catching glimpses of worlds ‘a million miles’ from your own.
At Voyages of Discovery, our small ship sails into ports that larger ones can only pass by, bringing you to the beating heart of each destination and giving you so much more time to make it your own. Explore ancient cities, marvel at natural wonders, lose yourself on a beautfiul beach with the sea lapping at your toes … and feel good about indulging yourself, because after all, our prices are quite a discovery too.
We believe real adventures aren’t just about black-tie dinners, strict itineraries or brief stops in port. By taking a simpler, more relaxed and inclusive approach to travelling the world, we’ve created an inviting range of unique cruises at surprisingly great value.