- A detailed Golden Eagle Route Map (one per cabin)
- A Souvenir Journey Brochure – with country introductions and mile-by-mile route information (one per cabin)
- A Souvenir CD at the end - with photos, itineraries, distances travelled and menus
- Exclusive L’Occitane toiletries from Provence
Take a journey with us
Talk to a travel expert on
Voyages of a lifetime by private train
Celebrating 25 years of experiential odysseys, Golden Eagle Luxury Trains continue to explore some of the richest cultural and historic locations on the planet, all in air conditioned comfort. With spacious en suite accommodation, our rail cruises include almost everything for your personal enjoyment including wonderful food with fine wines, a comprehensive daily excursion program and all gratuities.
With the iconic Trans-Siberian route, the fabled Silk Road through Central Asia, A Caspian Odyssey and an incredible venture into ancient Persia, Golden Eagle Luxury Trains will take you on the voyage of a lifetime.
- Optional alternative excursions such as Russian cooking classes, nature walks and Russian family visits
- Mongolian folk concert with throat singing and contortion performance in Ulaan Baatar
- Wireless personal headsets for touring
- Daily Newspapers (printed on board)
- Russian Language courses
- Lectures on Russian History, Life under Communism vs today and The Trans-Siberian Railway
- Fruit baskets in each carriage on arrival
- Bottled mineral water provided daily in cabin and on excursions
- Tea and coffee provided in cabin free of charge 24 hours a day
- Imperial Waiting Room pre-boarding champagne reception with live music
- Brass band playing during boarding and on departure
- Steam Haulage of all Trans-Siberian Summer departures for the first three hours including photo opportunities of either L or LV class freight steam locomotives
- Tipping and porterage all included in the fare with no hidden extras!
- Complimentary Golden Eagle embroidered slippers
- Golden Eagle Bathrobes for use during stay on board
- Special touches during the tour – all included in the fare:
- A special “caviar dinner” on board
- After-dinner live musical entertainment on board from our highly accomplished pianist, harpist and guitarist reflecting the indigenous depth of talent, passion and quality
- Special private classical concerts in Irkutsk and Kazan
- Optional ‘in-cabin’ light breakfast
- Light lunch option in bar car (when lunch on train)
- Morning or afternoon tea/coffee in the bar car with freshly baked cookies and pastries
Designer Travel represents a refreshing break from the predictable mass market travel chains, with experienced and independently minded travel professionals to match their clients’ needs effectively.