GoldenEye Hotel, Oracabessa, Jamaica
Located in Oracabessa Bay on the north coast of Jamaica, GoldenEye resort offers a selection of delightful cottages and villas. As suggested by the name, this resort has a James Bond connection - it's where Ian Fleming wrote all 14 of the Bond novels!
This 52 acre estate has an impressive coastline, secluded beaches and a private lagoon. It's a real haven of peace and tranquility where you can while away your holiday in seclusion and privacy.
More About GoldenEye
Low Cay Beach is a 500 foot croissant shaped beach and is the main beach at GoldenEye. Wata Sport Beach is where you’ll find access to watersports including snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding. You can also take a trip on the glass bottom boat and see the hundreds of different species of fish that populate Oracabessa Bay.
There is a fresh-water pool at the Bizot Bar and the GoldenEye splash pool but the best pool at the resort is the 250 meter lagoon. It’s part seawater and part fresh springwater, a perfection of clear, warm tranquil waters.
Other activities include tennis, core training workouts, morning runs, sunset yoga, mountain biking, morning fishing trips, garden walks. bird watching or a classic game of backgammon.
Families are most welcome at GoldenEye and kids can enjoy activities such as coconut carving, art classes and jewellery and doll making. Trained instructors can also teach children water safety, snorkelling and kayaking.
The FieldSpa has a lagoon edge cottage and open-to-the-air treatment rooms where guests can indulge themselves and enjoy massages, scrubs, wraps and treatments.
Facilities & Amenities
Leisure & ActivitiesGoldenEye is a great base from which you can explore more of the beauty of Jamaica with excursions including:
- Jet-Ski Safari: Zoom across Oracabessa Bay and see the breathtaking landscape of Robins ban with stunning blue waters and black sand beach.
- Golf: There are two golf courses within easy reach of GoldenEye.
- Scuba Diving: Get up close to the magical wonders of the sea with dives available for all levels of ability.
- Deep Sea Fishing: See who can score the biggest catch of the day.
- Day Trip to Ocho Rios: Just 20 minutes from GoldenEye, you can see a great selection of potter art, visit Fern Gulley and the Harmony Hall Art Gallery.
- Mystic Mountain: A family friendly attraction featuring over 100 acres of land where tours include the Sky Explorer Chair lift, the Zip Line Adventure and the bobsled Jamaica ride.
Rooms & Suites
Bizot Bar: Casual but stylish dining located just steps from the pool and sea. Bizot Bar serves delicious breakfasts and lunches which include fresh salads, tasty burgers, pasta and Jamaican specialities.
The Gazebo, with lounge and restaurant, is built in a tree house style and serves dishes with an international flavour. Enjoy the chic cuisine whilst taking in the beach and lagoon views.