The V & A Hotel – The Waterfront at Cape Town
One of the best if not the best 4 star hotel in Cape Town
Enjoy the charming atmosphere of the ‘new’ Victoria and Albert Waterfront overshadowed by the magnificent Table Mountain
Rooms & Suites
All 94 rooms have the usual modern facilities
Superior luxury rooms have bathrooms which include separate bath and shower and other modern facilities including coffee and tea making facilities with view over the Piazza or Waterfront. Obviously the waterfront rooms are popular.
Piazza facing Junior Suites include a dining area, and Mountain View Junior suites have a lounge sitting area.
On the third floor there are the Superior Loft rooms including Tea and Coffee Making Facilities.
Dining is offered in the OYO restaurant and cocktail bar – enjoy a drink on the quayside terrace overlooking table mountain. A short walk away are many other restaurants, shops, bars and other attractions.
Facilities and things to do.
- Explore the various shops and restaurants on the waterfront
- Take a trip to the famous Robben Island Museum from here (pre-book)
- For wonderful views take the cable car up Table Mountain (the energetic can hike up to the Lions Head for alternative views).
- Retreat to the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Admire the architecture around St George’s Mall; Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian.
- Explore Cape Town’s famous beaches not far away.
- You have the option of participating in a tour to the famous Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschoek Wine Region (or include it in a Garden Route itinerary).
One of the best 4 star properties in Cape Town with excellent reports about staff service levels. In an ideal secure position on the Victoria and Albert Waterfront with good choices of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby. Cape Town is 30 minutes from the airport.
Contact Simon at Designer Travel Tailor-made Holidays & Cruises
All details quoted are thought to be correct at time of posting but are always subject to confirmation at time of booking
Photo: hotel (Premier) 1