Secrets Silversands – Riviera Maya
Secrets Silversands is a beautiful 5 star all-inclusive, ultra luxury, upmarket resort offering all suite accommodation situated on one of the most stunning locations in the Caribbean, the Mexican Riviera Maya. Being adults only it is suitable for couples, Honeymooners or friends travelling together. The perfect winter-sun getaway for guests who want guaranteed sunshine, luxury and without worrying about spending too much! It’s a stunning area with sandy beaches and close to the world’s second largest Barrier Reef, for amazing snorkelling and diving.
Modern Chic Resort with Friendly Atmosphere
The Silversands is a modern marvel in contemporary design. This resort presents Unlimited-Luxury® in an innovative way featuring suspended beds, chic modern fabrics, alluring décor and captivating lighting, as well as top-shelf spirits and daily refreshed mini-bar, 24-hour room service, pool and beach waiter service. This is a classy, chic all-inclusive resort, with an elegant, friendly atmosphere.
Quote from a guest who has stayed there
‘We know the hotel really well and highly recommend it! From the many excellent a la carte dining options, to the chic and contemporary pool and bar areas, it’s just a fantastic luxury all-inclusive holiday, which doesn’t feel like an all-inclusive resort.
One of the highlights of our holiday was the dining, in particular the authentic El Patio fine dining Mexican restaurant, and Bordeaux, their excellent French a la carte restaurant. There was a great atmosphere in the evening, it’s such a great place for mingling and making friends with other guests. Perfect for couples, Honeymooners, Mother/Daughter breaks or friends travelling together’.
Restaurants and Bars
The resort has 8 gourmet restaurants, 7 of them á la carte and 8 smart bars.
- El Patio – authentic Mexican cuisine
- Himitsu – Asian delicacies and Hibachi specialties
- Portofino – delectable Italian cuisine
- Ratatouille – flavours of the Mediterranean
- Bordeaux – fine French specialties
- Oceana and the Seaside Grill – just enjoy the striking ocean views
- Dine Around – Also you can dine at any Secrets Hotel on the Riviera Maya
- Fitness – Get your heart-rate going at the state-of-art fitness centre
- Spa – Slow it down at the full service Secrets Spa by Pevonia
- Water-sports – Endless day time activities including snorkelling and sailing to kayaking and scuba diving.
The lead in accommodation is a beautiful large Junior Suite with Tropical View. You can also upgrade to a fabulous swim-out Junior Suite with direct access and a private terrace for lazing in the sun, and direct access into one of the resorts 8 beautiful pools! There are also fantastic Ocean View options available.
Contact Simon at Designer Travel Tailor-made Holidays & Cruises
All details quoted are thought to be correct at time of posting but are always subject to confirmation at time of booking
Photo: hoel (hotel) 37