Kanuhura is a welcoming island retreat, a unique all-villa resort where service is understood and luxury is elegantly understated. The island setting is breath-taking and provides a beautiful, tropical backdrop for a world of easy-going elegance, blissfully free of schedules, routines and cares.
Beach and Water Villas are luxuriously well-appointed and offer every conceivable luxury, including a 24 hour Villa host. The 7 restaurants and bars offer a variety of flavours, including local delicacies at Thin Rah and creative pizza wraps, inspired by southern Italy, at Olive Tree.
Some of the world’s best diving sites are close by, with the outer reef dropping down nearly 2,000 metres, while the sumptuous Spa offers a diverse range of treatments.
- Arrive: Approximately 35 minutes by seaplane from Malé International Airport
- Relax: Tastefully finished villas are complemented by a private wooden deck stretching to the beach or over the lagoon
- Indulge: A tropical and relaxed atmosphere flows through KOKAA Spa – a holistic sanctuary with elegant, nature-inspired treatment areas
- Enjoy: Al Mano, the resort’s all day dining restaurant, serves a wide variety of dishes from around the world – all presented at various cooking stations
- Unwind: A haven for divers, Lhaviyani Atoll provides endless opportunities for marine exploration – from scuba diving excursions to snorkelling trips
- Chill out: Indulge in a unique and romantic dining experience – the ‘Drift’ grill experience on an exclusive and secluded island
Contact Simon at Designer Travel Tailor-made Holidays & Cruises
Photo: Kanuhura Resort (ws) 39