The Maldives is so much more than an ideal destination for honeymooners - read on to find out more. In the Maldives you will find turquoise reefs, whte soft sandy beaches, friendly locals who have spent their days languishing in the very essence of idyll living. This really is a...
Following Elegant Hotels reonvation of Colony Club last autumn its now the turn of Turtle Beach. There has recently been numerous upgrades and improvements at the all-inclusive, all-suite, Turtle Beach Resort on the South Coast of Barbados which includes:
- Waterfront restaurant has been redesigned with contemporary nautical decor in the restaurant and lounge area. Extra outdoor seating has been added to expand on the beachside dining experience.
- Chelonia restaurant has a fresh look with newly upholstered chairs, extended outdoor courtyard seating and a new covered entertainment stage.
- Asiago’s restaurant is not only undergoing a decor refresh with new lighting fixtures, seating and fans but is also under the leadership of a new executive chef, Fabio Brianti.
- The overall culinary offerings at Turtle Beach have been expanded by introducing a variety of new menu selections including smoothies and smoked salmon at breakfast, all day snacks, as well as new and improved a la carte menus in our three restaurants.
- The main lap pool has been resurfaced and both pool deck areas have been revamped with new contemporary lounge furniture with extra plush 2″ cushions.
More of My Articles
The House does it again! The St. James, adults-only property has received three top awards from TripAdvisor. The 34 suite hotel was named among the Top 25 Hotels in the Caribbean, Top 25 Hotels for Romance in the Caribbean and the Top 25 Luxury hotels in the Caribbean in the TripAdvisor's...
The Vine Hotel, Funchal We have special packages for this amazing hotel which include flights, transfers and bags. Prices are based on two adults sharing with flights from Manchester. For other airports, dates and durations just contact us. 30th June 2017 for 3 nights from £520 per person 29th May...
Get in touch with a Personal Travel Expert for information about our Destinations, travel advice or a quote.01706 770150
We'll call you back
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.