Here are just a few of the reasons why you would travel to China and South East Asia during winter: Avoid the crowds in China that you may encounter at other times of the year In China, enjoy crisp and clear weather – perfect to capture the breath-taking scenery China...
Following Elegant Hotels reonvation of Colony Club last autumn its now the turn of Turtle Beach. There has recently been numerous upgrades and improvements at the all-inclusive, all-suite, Turtle Beach Resort on the South Coast of Barbados which includes:
- Waterfront restaurant has been redesigned with contemporary nautical decor in the restaurant and lounge area. Extra outdoor seating has been added to expand on the beachside dining experience.
- Chelonia restaurant has a fresh look with newly upholstered chairs, extended outdoor courtyard seating and a new covered entertainment stage.
- Asiago’s restaurant is not only undergoing a decor refresh with new lighting fixtures, seating and fans but is also under the leadership of a new executive chef, Fabio Brianti.
- The overall culinary offerings at Turtle Beach have been expanded by introducing a variety of new menu selections including smoothies and smoked salmon at breakfast, all day snacks, as well as new and improved a la carte menus in our three restaurants.
- The main lap pool has been resurfaced and both pool deck areas have been revamped with new contemporary lounge furniture with extra plush 2″ cushions.
More of My Articles
Madeira Nightlife During the week you will find nightlife is fairly quiet in Madeira, however Funchal comes to life at the weekends with lots of things to do to enjoy a night out. Here are just a few suggestions and staying at The Vine Hotel in Funchal means you are...
Elegant Hotels understands the importance of quality family time. Their Flying Fish Kids Clubs at Turtle Beach, Crystal Cove and Tamarind and the Kids Corner at Colony Club have some exciting new activities and excursions lined up for kids this summer. No boring summer days here. Kids will enjoy on-site...
Get in touch with a Personal Travel Expert for information about our Destinations, travel advice or a quote.01706 770150
We'll call you back
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.