The Maldives is so much more than an ideal destination for honeymooners - read on to find out more. In the Maldives you will find turquoise reefs, whte soft sandy beaches, friendly locals who have spent their days languishing in the very essence of idyll living. This really is a...
Following Elegant Hotels reonvation of Colony Club last autumn its now the turn of Turtle Beach. There has recently been numerous upgrades and improvements at the all-inclusive, all-suite, Turtle Beach Resort on the South Coast of Barbados which includes:
- Waterfront restaurant has been redesigned with contemporary nautical decor in the restaurant and lounge area. Extra outdoor seating has been added to expand on the beachside dining experience.
- Chelonia restaurant has a fresh look with newly upholstered chairs, extended outdoor courtyard seating and a new covered entertainment stage.
- Asiago’s restaurant is not only undergoing a decor refresh with new lighting fixtures, seating and fans but is also under the leadership of a new executive chef, Fabio Brianti.
- The overall culinary offerings at Turtle Beach have been expanded by introducing a variety of new menu selections including smoothies and smoked salmon at breakfast, all day snacks, as well as new and improved a la carte menus in our three restaurants.
- The main lap pool has been resurfaced and both pool deck areas have been revamped with new contemporary lounge furniture with extra plush 2″ cushions.
More of My Articles
Here are just a few of the reasons why you would travel to China and South East Asia during winter: - Avoid the crowds in China that you may encounter at other times of the year - In China, enjoy crisp and clear weather – perfect to capture the breath-taking...
The main airport in Sri Lanka, Colombo has just opened a new business class lounge and Sri Lankan Airlines have also announced a two year cabin refurbishment programme. Add to this a few new luxury hotel openings and Sri Lanka really will be ready to welcome luxury travellers. How to...
Get in touch with a Personal Travel Expert for information about our Destinations, travel advice or a quote.01706 770150
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and deals.
We'll call you back
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.