Swan Hellenic has been taking guests on discovery cruises for more than 50 years. Each itinerary on this much loved exploration ship is unique. She is small by today's standards, 12,500 tons and carrying only 350 guests. Most guests are British and many are avid readers judging by the remarkable library on...
The following is the official information provided by courtesy of the Walt Disney Company Ltd.
Wonder and fantasy surround you at Magic Kingdom Park, where six enchanted lands beckon with exciting adventures and timeless fairy tale classics. No wonder it’s the most beloved Walt Disney World Park. It’s the one – and only – place where once upon a time is now, and make-believe is real enough to touch. From over 40 magical attractions, here are a few favourites.
Fun for little ones
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: little girls are magically transformed into little princesses
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (inspired by Disney·Pixar’s ‘Toy Story’): travel to infinity and beyond to save the toy universe
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: soar sky high on a fantastical flight with Dumbo
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: take off on a rollicking runaway train ride through the treacherous Wild West!
- Space Mountain: launch into the soaring darkness of space on this high speed rollercoaster journey to the darkest reaches of the universe
- Splash Mountain: you’re sure to make a splash as you drop five storeys on this hugely popular ride
- Pirates of the Caribbean: yo ho, yo ho… board yer vessel and join Captain Jack and the crew of this classic attraction
- The Haunted Mansion: hop aboard a Doom Buggy and make yourselves at ‘tomb sweet tomb’ – now 999 times more daunting
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: outrageous 3D extravaganza featuring the largest cast of Disney animated Characters ever assembled
Related Travel Blog links:
Contact Simon at Designer Travel Tailor-made Holidays & Cruises
All details quoted are thought to be correct at time of posting but are always subject to confirmation at time of booking
Photo: Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise (Walt Disney Co) 131
More of My Articles
Antwerp is an ideal port of call for a cruise ship as you dock close or right beside the town. Less Touristy than Brussels or Bruges It is much less touristy than Brussels or Bruges and the town has led the Flanders Region in maintaining the Flemish language and its...
Universal Orlando, beaches in Florida & The Mexican Riviera Maya Orlando’s Universal Land of Adventure, the beautiful Gulf of Mexico coast of Florida, the bustling ‘Art Deco’ beachfront of Miami Beach and ending with an exotic beach holiday in Mexico. Couples, Families with older children and Honeymooners This suggestion of...
Get in touch with a Personal Travel Expert for information about our Destinations, travel advice or a quote.0786 488 1126
We'll call you back
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.