This private tour holiday has been specially designed to offer the client a hassle free experience, taken at a leisurely pace, to this beautiful region of India with a number of days at leisure. Itinerary Emirates Fly direct from London and regional UK airports to Dubai, connecting with a direct...
Showbiz takes centre stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The following is the official information provided by courtesy of the Walt Disney Company Ltd.
Lights, camera, action! Showbiz takes centre stage, but you’re the star. Walk down the red carpet into the heart of movieworld, from thrilling attractions to live spectaculars and exciting backstage action. With so much to see and do, you may need an encore! Here’s just a taster of what to expect.
Fun for little ones
- Toy Story Mania! (inspired by Disney·Pixar’s ‘Toy Story’ films): grab your 3-D glasses and zip off into a world of games hosted by Woody, Buzz and friends!
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage!: with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny and Little Einsteins, plus new friends Jake and the Never Land Pirates
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™: find out why terror lurks at the Hollywood Tower Hotel – when you plunge 13 storeys in an elevator!
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show: tyres screech and rubber burns as you witness high octane movie stunts in the making
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith: a twistin’, turnin’ loopin’ limo ride rocketing from 0–60 in 2.8 seconds, set to the beat of Aerosmith
- Fantasmic!: awe-inspiring spectacle of fireworks, lasers, special effects and music, plus a cast of favourite Disney Characters
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage: truly dazzling Broadway-style retelling of the tender love story
‘The Twilight Zone’ is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. and is used with permission pursuant to a license from CBS, Inc.
Related Travel Blog links:
Contact Simon at Designer Travel Tailor-made Holidays & Cruises
All details quoted are thought to be correct at time of posting but are always subject to confirmation at time of booking
Photo: Hollywood Studio Tower of Terror (Walt Disney Co) 129
More of My Articles
The most beautiful friendly French Canadian City Quebec City is beautiful (Quebec is the region), the majority of the buildings in the old city look French and it feels more French than being in modern day France. Despite some bad press my wife and I found the inhabitants very friendly...
The pear shaped island of Barbados, measuring 21 miles by 14 miles, has some of the most varied terrain in the Caribbean, and is very densely populated with 265,000 inhabitants. Divided into 11 parishes, the north with its dramatic cliffs and crashing waves is the most populated. The East is...
Get in touch with a Personal Travel Expert for information about our Destinations, travel advice or a quote.0786 488 1126
We'll call you back
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.