Universal – SeaWorld - Discovery Cove Universal and SeaWorld including Discovery Cove...Swim with the Dolphins Universal Universal have two parks right next to each other so you can easily spend a day or more in each. Click for Universal Map Universal Studios- Full day This TV based theme park allows...
The following is the official information provided by courtesy of the Walt Disney Company Ltd.
High tech fun and Disney imagination combine with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct realms: Future World (witness the wonders of tomorrow, today) and World Showcase (visit 11 countries in one day). Both promise thrills and excitement in over 30 amazing attractions – these are the ones not to miss.
Fun for little ones
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends (inspired by Disney·Pixar’s ‘Finding Nemo’): board a ‘clamobile’ to see what happened to Nemo after the movie
- Epcot Character Spot: grab your autograph book and camera – your favourite Characters are waiting to meet you!
- Turtle Talk with Crush (inspired by Disney·Pixar’s ‘Finding Nemo’): hang out with the totally tubular turtle in this interactive show
- Mission: SPACE: blast into the most thrilling ride ever – whether the full force original or an exciting but milder journey, both finish with a landing on Mars
- Test Track: buckle up to discover just how fast, fast really is on this high-octane thrill ride
- Soarin’™: fly over spectacular California in this simulated hang-glider journey – just like a bird in flight
- Spaceship Earth: journey 40,000 years from the dawn of recorded time to modern day, before seeing how we might live in the future
- Disney Phineas and Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure: become a secret agent and go undercover on this interactive quest around World Showcase
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth: finish with this nightly spectacular of fireworks, lasers and high-energy soundtrack
Related Travel Blog links:
For further information and advice concerning all types of holidays and cruising (including tailor-made packages) please contact Simon on Tel: 01475 540350 or email: email@example.com
All details quoted are thought to be correct at time of posting but are always subject to confirmation at time of booking
Photo: Epcot Spaceship Earth (Walt Disney Co) 130
More of My Articles
Founded in 1703 by Peter the great, its name has changed three times: Petrograd (1914) Leningrad (1924) and then back to St Petersburg (1991). Many of the grand classical and baroque buildings, palaces and churches have been beautifully restored; the city reminded me of both Vienna and Venice - two...
South Africa, in particular the beautiful lands around the Cape, should feature at the top of every discerning traveller’s wish list. Enjoy the spectacular views of Table Mountain in Cape Town, or sample the wine from the famous vineyards of Franschoek and Stellenbosch, not far from the city. Travel on...
Get in touch with a Personal Travel Expert for information about our Destinations, travel advice or a quote.0786 488 1126
We'll call you back
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.