Cruising gains in popularity every year so what’s the big deal?
1. Value for money…4/5* hotel standard and different place to see almost every day without the bother of packing and unpacking, fantastic food served throughout the day in lovely settings and daytime entertainment and West End style shows performed every night.
2. Some cruise lines now include a drinks package as well making it even better value.
3. If you sail from the UK eg Southampton or Dover you can take as much luggage as you like with no airports to negotiate! Park your car or take a coach connection straight to the port from your local area.
4. The ships follow the warm weather so you can visit Europe or Alaska in the Summer, the Caribbean at Christmas, South America or the
Far East in the Winter or the Canaries in the Autumn. There’s plenty to choose from whatever the time of year!
5. If you prefer a fly cruise I can arrange a package to suit including flights, transfers, cruise and a hotel stay pre and/or post cruise for a few days or longer….the choice is yours.
6. The fairly new kid on the block is 5* luxury River cruising which oftener than not includes all the shore excursions too. And not just the rivers of Europe such as the Rhine or Danube lovely as they are, you can also go further afield and cruise the Yangtze, the Mekong or the Amazon to name a few.
7. If you are travelling alone it’s a great way of meeting like minded people as the cruise lines will organise events to meet fellow passengers and some also offer ‘no sole occupancy supplements’ on certain dates.
8. You really can do as little or as much as you like, nobody will mind if you just want to relax and do nothing!
9. Inside cabin, ocean view, balcony, which deck, 1st or 2nd sitting or anytime dining, ship excursion or do your own thing ? So many decisions but I have sailed on various cruise lines over the years and I can help you choose the right one for you.
10. Just get in touch with your requirements and leave the rest to me!
Best Wishes, Karen