HOLIDAY IDEAS for Canada and Alaska
You are spoilt for choice with the different itineraries and types of holiday available in Canada, Alaska and the Yukon. Getting to Canada is easy with several flight options available from London Airports and various UK airports. A few examples of what is possible are listed below – please contact me for further details.
The Rockies, Vancouver & Inside Passage – 17 Days from £2716
Explore Canada’s stunning Rockies before boarding the famous Rocky Mountaineer for your journey to the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver. Enjoy 5 nights in Canada’s most livable city before setting sail on a spectacular Holland America Alaska cruise.
Visit: Banff | Icefields Parkway | Jasper | Rocky Mountaineer | Kamloops | Vancouver | Holland America Alaska Cruise
Experience the stunning beauty of the Rocky Mountains, where sugar coated peaks reflect in tranquil lakes; ride the iconic Rocky Mountaineer through amazing scenery to the scintillating city of Vancouver. Explore the treasures of Canada’s most liveable city, walk in its parks, roam the charming Gastown and browse the shops on Robson Street. Then take a cruise on a superb Holland America ship through the unforgettable Inside Passage to see some of the world’s most amazing glacial scenery and natural wildlife.
- Ride on the famous Rocky Mountaineer train
- 5 nights in cosmopolitan Vancouver
- Hop-on hop-off Vancouver city tour
- Luxurious Alaska Cruise with Holland America
Best of the West | Self Drive Tour – 14 Days from £1599
One of the most popular packages, explore Alberta’s Rockies and drive through British Columbia to Whistler in the coastal mountain ranges and on to BC’s capital, Victoria before ending in cosmopolitan Vancouver.
Visit: Banff | Jasper | Wells Gray Provinical Park | Clearwater | Whistle | Parksville | Victoria | Vancouver
Discover the natural beauty of the Canadian Rockies and British Columbia; from the country’s first National Park and the delightful town of Banff , to the spectacular scenery of the Icefields Parkway, glistening Lake Louise and the sparkling Athabasca Glacier. Visit the mountain resorts of Jasper and Whistler; explore the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver and the ever so British Victoria.
- Amazing mountain scenery in the Rockies
- Visit scenic Wells Gray Park
- Whistler, Olympic village and year round resort
- Vancouver Island, home to great rainforests
- Victoria, elegant with stunning gardens
Trans Canadian Rail Extravaganza | Rail Tour – 14 Days from £2759
Travel by train across Canada. Take VIA Rail’s iconic “Canadian” train from Toronto to Jasper in the Rockies, then experience the legendary Rocky Mountaineer from Banff to Vancouver.
Visit: Toronto | Niagara Falls | The Canadian Train | Jasper | Lake Louise | Banff | Rocky Mountaineer Train | Vancouver
Travel across Canada’s vast and diverse landscape, through the Ontario Lakelands and the great open Prairies; across the soaring Rockies and the desert like landscape of interior British Columbia; through stunning scenery in the Rockies national parks and along rushing river valleys. Travel on The Canadian and the Rocky Mountaineer, both iconic trains with their own charm and character and both quite different. Experience the alpine villages of Banff and Jasper, and the cosmopolitan cities of Toronto and Vancouver. Stunning scenery, iconic trains, vibrant cities and alpine villages… what more could you want.
- Start your tour in Toronto, diverse and multicultural
- Visit Niagara Falls
- Travel on VIA Rail’s iconic train, The Canadian from Toronto to Jasper
- Stay in Jasper and enjoy an evening wildlife tour
- Tour along the Icefield Parkway and take a ride on the Athabasca Glacier
- Stay in Banff and enjoy a ride on the gondola up Sulphur Mountain
- Take a 2 day journey from Banff to Vancouver on-board the Rocky Mountaineer
- Enjoy 2 nights in Vancouver with an included city tour
Capital Experience | Independent Rail Tour – 10 Days from £1792
Eastern Canada Best Seller – See the best of Eastern Canada on this independent rail tour visiting Toronto, Niagara, Ottawa, Montreal and Québec City with included sightseeing tours in each city.
Visit: Toronto | Ottawa | Québec City | Montréal
See the major attractions in Eastern Canada and experience the different lifestyles in the provinces of Ontario and Québec. Travel by VIA Rail and soak up the diverse cultures of Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal and Québec City.
- Including return flights Air Transat
- Toronto, diverse and multi-cultural – city tour and CN Tower admission included
- Niagara Falls day tour
- Ottawa, Canada’s Capital – city tour included
- Historic Québec City – sightseeing tour included
- Montréal, French Canadian with a historic flair – city tour included
- Travel by rail with VIA Rail
Wildlife of Atlantic Canada Self Drive Tour – 15 days from £1516
This self drive tour from Halifax in Nova Scotia takes you to the best of Canada’s Maritime provinces. Included are tours to view moose, whales, bears and seals whilst you enjoy the rugged coastlines of this amazing part of North America.
Visit: Halifax | Liverpool | Digby / St. John | Grand Manan | Ludlow / Mirimichi | Richibucto | Kouchibouguac National Park | Charlottetown | Baddeck | Halifax
Go in search of dolphins, whales, moose and black bear as you explore the rugged coastlines, sandy beaches, alpine tablelands, magnificent national parks and pristine lakes and rivers of the oldest settled part of Canada.
- Enjoy searching for moose and black bears
- Look for whales and seals on included cruises
- Look for whales from the scenic Cabot Trail
- Historic Charlottetown and Prince Edward Island
For further information and advice concerning all types of holidays and cruising (including tailor-made packages) please contact Simon
All details quoted are thought to be correct at time of posting but are always subject to confirmation at time of booking
Photo: All Aboard – Rocky Mountaineer at Jasper (RM) 146