Experience peace and quiet on an unspoilt exclusive Caribbean island. Anguilla is all about taking life at a gentle pace while enjoying every moment of it The island is long and thin, 16 miles by 3 miles, and lies 100 miles west of Antigua and only 9 miles north of...
The following is the official information provided by courtesy of the Walt Disney Company Ltd.
Go wild at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park as you meet the creatures who inhabit our world – and our imagination. You’ll roar with excitement to discover animal adventures, lovable creatures and spectacular shows at over 20 attractions throughout five unforgettable lands. Here are just a few highlights.
Fun for little ones
- Finding Nemo – The Musical (inspired by Disney·Pixar’s ‘Finding Nemo’): puppetry merges with live performances in this Broadway-style spectacular
- Triceratop Spin: twirl up, down and around in a friendly flying dinosaur
- Expedition Everest™: beware the dreaded Yeti on this high-speed train trek through the Himalayan unknown
- DINOSAUR: join a rescue mission 65 million years back in time to save the last dinosaur – the only thing between you and extinction is your seat belt!
- Kali River Rapids: prepare to get wet – really wet! – on a wild, white-water rafting journey through the Asian rainforest
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: join the chase for poachers as you travel among free-roaming wildlife across a rolling savannah
- Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade: get the whole family dancing in this swingin’ safari of Character caravans
Related Travel Blog links:
Contact Simon at Designer Travel Tailor-made Holidays & Cruises
All details quoted are thought to be correct at time of posting but are always subject to confirmation at time of booking
Photo: Animal Kingdom Kilimanjaro Safari (Walt Disney Co) 132
More of My Articles
The 2 Waterparks & Downtown Disney Walt Disney World Resort – The 2 Waterparks & Downtown Disney Disney – Interactive in Downtown Disney Your Disney tickets also get you in here and this is great for a few hours in the evening or on a rainy day. It is 5...
Starting in 1965, with one ship cruising down the Mexican Riviera to Alaska, Princess Cruises is often remembered for the once popular TV series, the 'Love Boat', filmed on the former Pacific Princess. Along with parent company, P & O, Princess was acquired by Carnival in 2003. The fleet consists...
Get in touch with a Personal Travel Expert for information about our Destinations, travel advice or a quote.0786 488 1126
We'll call you back
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch as soon as possible.